Get in the Halloween spirit with our Scary Mary, a spooky twist on our classic Hemingway Bloody Mary Recipe.
- The SUN Always Rises Bloody Mary Mix
- Grey Goose Vodka (or a vodka of your choice)
- Red Strawberry Jelly (for rim)
- Habanero Pepper (for garnish)
- Mix ½ SUN Always Rises with ½ Grey Goose Vodka and pour into a container with ice, shake well.
- Using your red strawberry jelly, rim your serving glasses with the dangerous looking addition.
- Pour into tall glasses and garnish with a bright habanero pepper (it's like a mini pumpkin!).
- Top of the morning to you Ernest!