Papa's Pilar Key Lime Daiquiri
National Daiquiri Day is June 19 every year but there's no reason you can't celebrate like you're in Key West every day of the year with this new classic featuring Papa's Pilar Rum, which has its own distillery right off Duval Street.
- 2 cups Papa's Pilar Dark Rum
- 1 ½ cups Key Lime Juice
- ⅔ cups Simple Syrup or fine sugar
- Flavors of Ernest Hemingway Topical Sea Salt to rim
- Combine rum, key lime juice and sugar in cocktail shaker with ice and shake thoroughly.
- Rim chilled martini glass with Tropical Sea Salt.
- Pour contents of shaker into glasses and toast to Papa’s birthday!