Key West Stone Crab Martini
Yeah, Ernest loved his cocktails but he also loved Florida Stone Crabs. This recipe uses three of The Flavors of Hemingway sauces and will brighten anyone's day.
- 1 lb Chilled Stone Crab Claws
- ½ Heart of Romaine, roughly chopped
- 1 Avocado, sliced
- 1 Key Lime, quartered
- 1 ½ Flavors of Ernest Hemingway Islands Cocktail Sauce
Combine all ingredients until smooth but not liquidy.
- 1 ¼ cups Duke's Mayonnaise
- ¼ cup Dijon Mustard
- 1-2 tsp Creole Seasoning
- 1 tbsp Flavors of Ernest Hemingway Hunt Grilling Sauce
- 1 tsp Flavors of Ernest Hemingway Bull Hot Sauce
- 1 large Clove of Garlic, smashed and chopped
- In a large martini glass, layer romaine, Islands Cocktail Sauce, large chunks of stone crab and the sliced avocado.
- Drizzle with Papa's Remoulade and top with whole, cracked stone crabs.
- Garnish with key lime quarter and enjoy!