Looking for a vegetarian dish that doesn't taste like it's missing something? Look no further than these delicious Bull roasted cauliflower florets!
- 1 - 2 cauliflowers, cut into pieces
- 3/4 cup flower (any flour is ok) all purpose
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons Honey
- 1/2 cup The Bull Hot Sauce
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 450F
- In a bowl, mix flour, water, salt, pepper and garlic powder with a whisk until the ingredients are creamy.
- Add the cauliflower and mix well.
- Place cauliflower on an aluminum wrapped and with olive oil sprinkled baking sheet.
- Bake at 450F for about 20-25 minutes, cauliflower should be a little brown.
- Melt Butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Remove saucepan from heat and stir The Bull hot sauce and honey into butter until smooth. Brush hotsauce mix over each cauliflower piece. Repeat brushing until all hot sauce mixture is used.
- Bake in the oven until cauliflower is browned, about 10 minutes. Remove baking aheet from oven and allow cauliflower to cool for about 10 minutes.
- Serve with blue cheese or ranch dip if desired.
- It's a HOT item. Very delicious.