The Hemingway Bloody Mary
The SUN Always Rises Bloody Mary mix is based on the first ever bloody mary, which was created at Harry’s New York Bar in Paris. During this time, Hemingway frequented Harry’s along with Pablo Picasso, F. Scott Fitzgerald and Gertrude Stein. The recipe is as big and bold as the man himself and with a dash of Dijon as a salute to France.
- The SUN Always Rises Bloody Mary Mix
- Grey Goose Vodka (or a vodka of your choice)
- The TROPICAL Sea Salt (for rim)
- Fried Bacon (for garnish)
- Mix &fract12; SUN Always Rises with &fract12; Grey Goose Vodka and pour into a container with ice, shake well.
- Using your TROPICAL Sea Salt and a lemon or lime wedge, rim your serving glasses with the salt.
- Pour into tall glasses and garnish with a thick strip of fried bacon.
- Top of the morning to you Ernest!